- re-implement the CPinyinTrie classes to use encoded syllable
(instead of pinyin character) as key to lookup the systeam lexicon.
- implement the static Double-Array-Trie class, to load pinyin suffix trie data, assisting the pinyin segmentation.
- define the IPySegmentor interface, and implement the QuanPin segmentor basing on the pinyin suffix trie.
M2: 2009/06 ~ 2009/07
- re-implement the CIMIContext class basing on the new data strcture which would be largely changed.
- implement the CUserDict class (using SQLite).
- re-implement the classic view, and update gtk-standalone accordingly, to test the classic view.
M3: 2009/07 ~ 2009/08
- re-implement the modern view.
- re-implement the user configuration.
- testing the functionalities of views with gtk-standalone, and resolve found issues/bugs.
M4: 2009/08 ~ 2009/09
- update the Mac OS porting (by Yong, jjgod or other community developers)
- update the scim-sunpinyin porting (by Kov Chai or other community developers)
- update the iiimf-cle-sunpinyin porting (low priority, dueto the
local file access limitation of iiimf, userdict may not be enabled)
M5: 2009/09 ~ 2009/10
- port to ibus framework (by Yong or other community developers)
- add Double Pinyin support
- bug fixes
- add ZhuYin support
- add Simplified Chinese -> Traditional Chinese conversion on Mac OS porting (scim has this feature as a framework facility)
- add more new words in dictionary, and retrain the language model