Quoted from sunpinyin.org:
2.0.3 release is containing a lot of major fix compare to last release. User should update to this release as soon as possible. It fixed many inconveniet bugs. Changes compare to 2.0.2 are described below:
- CFLAGS, CXXFLAGS and LDFLAGS are recongnized.
- Scons scripts now will remember the configuration arguments in configure.conf.
- Ported to ARMEL architecture.
- Able to build on FreeBSD.
- New LOGO!
- History cache focus more on recent commits.
- Supports --libdir and --libdatadir as configuration arguments.
- Hunpin support. (Contributed by Hanjie Xu)
- Fixed weird behavior of history with a single character.
- Fixed a potential issue for candidate ranking.
- Supports --libdir, --datadir, --execdir as configuration arguments.
- Alt+num key as the candidate delete key for ibus-sunpinyin.
- Able to build on IBus-1.4
- Synchronized the version between xsunpinyin and libsunpinyin project.
- Fixed startup crash with empty directory.
- Fixed position problem on multi-screen.
- Fixed crash on exit, which caused history information lost.
- Refact UI system
- Added skin support
- Fixed text overbound when pinyin are too long.
- Fixed ignorance of ShuangPin setting.
- Fixed weird behavior of fast switch to english. ( Issue 213 ).
- Add legacy support for scim (Thanks to liangguo)